Racine County is proud of its dedicated staff and would like to recognize those outstanding employees who perform above and beyond what is expected.
The employee who receives this honor is recognized for his/her own personal contribution to their workplace and to Racine County in ways such as the following:
- Performs duties above and beyond standards
- Provides High Quality Customer Service
- Embraces Lean Government through new and innovative ideas to support continuous improvement
- Takes on extra responsibilities, projects, duties
- Performs a single notable action to protect life, safety, or property
The County Executive along with a selection committee will review the nominations and conduct the selection process based upon the information provided in the nomination form. An employee is eligible for one award in any calendar year.
The employee selected as “Employee of the Month” will be awarded a certificate from County Executive Ladwig and a specially designated parking space for one month. Spots are designated at the Dennis Kornwolf Racine County Service Center, Ridgewood, Courthouse/LEC, Ives Grove, and the substation.